Eighteen year old writer who loves Invader Zim, Dragons, Doctor Who, Comics, and much more. Born with ADHD, OCD and other mental issues. I'm 80% positive. The other 20% is my money that I don't want to spend getting checked. Ambidextrous, Band Geek, and College bound. Punk, Emo, Scene, and Nerd by labels. I have an open mind and a wild history. Always willing to listen to never fear what is on your mind.
Wattpad - find out books I've written or am writing
Jibberish = Any questions I ask, request, jokes, pretty much 'text'